atoChat v1.0.1 preview video

You may also like...

14 Responses

1. atomiku says:

Hey guys, the new atoChat will eventually be released and sold commercially as ‘CoffeeChat’ on http://fourcubed.uk/. Sign up to the newsletter if you would like to be notified when CoffeeChat is released.

2. Jessica Olanstrom says:

Hi Atomiku!
    I see your activity on twitter has declined last few months.
    How’s the chat going, abandoned the project? I’ve been lurking this (and your old site) for a while, and tested the 0.5 version (which I liked!).

I would love to help you bug-test the chat if you still need testers.

Nodejs developer myself, but know my way around most languages. :)

Jessica O.

3. Annushka says:

Дяяя….старая темка, но ми тут нету^^ даже если не по картинкам смотреть))) нету и фсё^_^

4. atomiku says:

Due to the fact I don’t have much time, atoChat progress is going slowly. When I sent out the beta, there was only one bug found. This might be a good thing, or it means that nobody has been looking for bugs lol!

The main thing I need to do now, is finish the language and translation part of atoChat.

Matt

5. badman says:

Hi,

is the update ready yet ??

6. Curtis says:

Still wondering when this will be =)

7. Samuel. says:

Hellow, thanks ^^
    I waiting your email !
    Great jobs !

8. atomiku says:

Beta is almost ready! Will send out the download links tonight, thanks!

9. Samuel. says:

Hellow.
    The beta version are ready ?
    Thanks.

10. Curtis says:

Sounds like a plan , Id love to test this out and see if i can find any flaws , Keep me updated

11. atomiku says:

Thanks for the interest, Curtis – I will sort you out the atoChat beta over the weekend dude!
    I am thinking about releasing atoChat for a small price of $5 – but beta testers will have v1.0.1 for free though.

12. Curtis says:

I really liked the .05 version than i saw the v1.0.1 video and all i could say was “wow” keep up the good work Matt